Instructions on how do send the log files to TracPlus Support are as follows:
If you do NOT have an SD card reader, you can connect the unit to a computer via USB:
· Unplug the device
· Hold the Yellow and Blue buttons together until all of the lights turn on
· Press the Blue button by itself and the Blue and Yellow lights should start flashing out of time with the Green and the Red lights
· When this is happening, plug the unit via USB into a computer
· Open the drive that appears on your computer when it’s plugged in
· Please copy the entire folder and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an SD card reader, please use this method:
· Remove the Rubber strip from the front of the device (where the buttons are)
· While looking at the buttons, please remove the Black SD Card from the slot on the left side of the device.
· With the SD Card removed, please insert it into the SD Card Reader.
· Plug the reader into a computer and open the file.
· Copy the ‘Log.txt’ file to an email send to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please give TracPlus Support a call