If your aircraft routinely cruises at 30,000 ft (9144 metres) you may need to set your GPS to High Altitude. This is because GPS sensitivity is different at extreme altitudes.
To enable the High Altitude tracking option on the DZMx is simple to do on the DZMx head itself.
In order to switch over to High Altitude tracking please do the following on the DZMx head:
- Press the 'Menu' button on the DZMx
- Scroll down to 'Hardware Config'
- Enter the installer pin = '2468'
- Scroll down to 'GPS Mode'
- Switch to 'High Altitude' mode
Should you have any questions or require support please do not hesitate to contact the support team on +64 3 477 8656 or via email on email@example.com.